WIDER PRESENCE WITH GREATER PEACE OF MIND
With boundaries being redrawn around the world, organisations are taking operations into new territories – places with unique tax and employment requirements.
Wherever you’re heading, MHR can help you quickly roll out payroll and HR services – making sure you’re registered and compliant from day one.
We operate a partner network spanning more than 160 countries throughout EMEA, Asia and the Americas.
Get in touch today to understand how we can add value to your global business.
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE THAT GOES A LONG WAY
At MHR we’ve invested time and energy into sourcing the best partners in each location. With due diligence taken care of, you can expect the highest quality of service and that employees will be paid in full, on time, every time.
SUPPORT TO SET UP IN THE UK & IRELAND
Every year MHR also works with companies around the world as they bring their business to the United Kingdom & Ireland. We’re perfectly placed to help you navigate everything from HMRC registration to pensions auto-enrollment for your new UK and Ireland employees.
AS FLEXIBLE AS YOU NEED TO BE
As the demands on your business change over time, our services can flex with you - adding new countries, employees and additional capabilities. It's all covered in your tailored Service Level Agreement.
COUNTLESS COUNTRIES, A SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT
Expanding elsewhere needn’t involve managing multiple third parties and agreements. MHR centralizes everything for you as your global partner, providing an experienced English-speaking administrator as your single point of contact.
GLOBAL HR AND PAYROLL SERVICES AT A GLANCE
- Fully-Managed UK Payroll – configuration options ranging from basic provision to tiered Employee Self-Service (ESS) capabilities
- Offshore Payroll – payroll for employees remunerated via Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Guernsey jurisdictions
- BACS Payments – individual payment facility for customers
- Annual P11d Production and Submission – end-of-year expenses and benefits per employee calculated and submitted to HMRC
- HR Administration - essential people management tasks including starter processing and performance reviews
- HR Consultancy - compliant documentation templates and remote advice on employment and HR law issues
- HR Management - fully-outsourced HR service provided on a retained monthly basis