Why make the switch from in-house HR & payroll hosting to outsourcing?
There can be a number of reasons to outsource the hosting of your in-house hosted HRIS, below, we take you through a few of them including compelling events, tactical considerations and strategic drivers.
The value in outsourced hosting for your HR and payroll system
Although the average organisation with existing in-house expertise, security infrastructure and services can still save a significant amount on outsourcing the management and maintenance of their HR and payroll system compared to on-premise, this is not where the real value lies.
The value in outsourcing lies in advantages gained through the expertise, governance, support and enterprise technologies that underpin the MHR cloud hosting service.
By utilising MHR's private cloud hosting service, you take advantage of millions of pounds of investment at a fraction of the cost through economies of scale.
Outsourcing also unlocks an opportunity in time savings, freeing up resource to focus on strategic HR and payroll, rather than IT.
- We are the experts for everything iTrent - our proprietary HR and payroll software
- We code, host and support iTrent software from our head offices in Nottingham
- Dedicated specialist operations team all with security clearance
- Two tier 3 data-centres wholly owned and operated by MHR
- All planned maintenance published yearly in advance and conducted out-of-hours
- Automated upgrade request function
- 24x7x265 monitoring and support of the application and environment
- Twelve hours recovery time objective (RTO)
- Four hour recovery point objective (RPO)
Comfortable with high capacity requirements
- Over 560 separate organisations use our hosting services (over 55% of our customer base)
- Over 1,600 individual application instances
- Storing data for more than 3 million live employee contacts
- Over 25,000 concurrent user connections across a typical working day